Our Vision for a Better CRM
Our vision for a better CRM is a sales force–automated web-based social CRM—with an intuitive user interface—accessible securely through the cloud technology.
Chasebot in a nutshell
- Chasebot is the new groundbreaking social CRM provided as a software as a service (SaaS) solution sitting securely on cloud technology. Chasebot is accessible over any web browser where users login and carry on with their tasks. Chasebot is accessible over any web browser where users login and carry on with their tasks.
- Social media integration ensures an automated approach for Chasebot to capture customers’ feedback directly from social media, which would significantly benefit sales, marketing and customer service.
- Sales representatives may capture customer data, track proposals and follow up with clients to close a deal.
- Marketing may analyze client feedback to create new marketing campaigns.
- Customer service may track the support issues and assist the customers.
- Chasebot is easy to use; the Multistep Guidance Panel™ consistently guides users toward their goals.
- Updates follow automatically. No downtime or interruptions for the customer.
Reacting to Customers’ Feedback
We listen to our customers’ feedback regarding how a modern and dynamic CRM is meant to help their business and aim to evolve Chasebot version by version into perfection. We have started small, but we pride ourselves in exactly that—being small and agile. Although the big companies are slow to react, we listen to customers’ needs and create a product that customers love and spread the word about it.
We believe a CRM becomes more intuitive when users are guided toward their goals.
We have implemented the Multistep Guidance Panel™, which explains step-by-step what needs to be done to achieve the goals. By following these steps, attention is visually drawn to the related steps on the user interface through various animations. This way the users are trained where to click and what to do while being guided toward the goal.
Well-designed User Interface
We adhere to proven design concepts for interactive systems to make them more intuitive and automated for users.
- Indicate system status and users’ progress toward their goals
- Guide users toward their goals
- Give users explicitly what they need to know to continue with the tasks
- Don’t make users diagnose system problems
- Minimize the complexity of settings
- Instantly acknowledge users’ actions, even if returning the answer will take time
- Make the system familiar
- Animate movement smoothly and clearly
- Allow users to cancel lengthy operations they don’t want
- Allow users to judge how much time lengthy operations will take
The Importance of Social Media
According to Gartner’s latest analysis, most companies try to establish a presence on social media networks such as Facebook or Twitter for the purpose of marketing, driven solely through their marketing department. It has proven that employees who manage interactions across these channels can also provide customer service functions with much faster responsiveness than that provided over formal contact center channels. (source)
Sales would also benefit from social media integration. Creating product reviews and gathering direct feedback from prospects to adjust further proposals would make them more realistic and make closing a deal easier.
Road to Success
According to the latest Gartner survey in 2011, the need for CRM software is expected to see the largest increase of all application software markets. By 2013, the spending on social media CRM is predicted to be $1 billion and the overall spending on CRM software in 2012 is set to be more than $12 billion. Gartner also predicts that social CRM will continue its exponential rise and software as a service (SaaS) will become routine. By 2015, Gartner forecasts that 32% of the CRM market will be delivered by software as a service (SaaS) compared to 26% in 2010 and virtually zero in 1999. (source)
With Chasebot, we have created not only a vision for a better CRM but also a steady road map to make this vision come true.
- The website and marketing starts in January 2012.
- The initial Alpha release with free CRM accounts for a single user is planned to go live no later than end of 2012.